Sunday 10 April 2016

Donald Trump Won't Succeed Me - Obama

President Barack Obama remains confident that Donald Trump will not be the next Oval Office occupant.

'I recognize that there is a deep obsession right now about Mr. Trump,' he said at a fundraiser, 'And one of you pulled me aside and squeezed me hard and said, "Tell me ... that Mr. Trump is not succeeding you!" '



Obama said he told the Democrat, 'Mr. Trump's not succeeding me.'

The president told attendees of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee fundraiser in Los Angeles, at the Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn, that Trump and Senator Ted Cruz, also vying for the GOP nomination, were helping, not hurting the party's chances of winning in November.

'Mr. Trump has actually done a service as Mr. Cruz is doing a service and that is laying bare, unvarnished some of the nonsense that we have been dealing with in Congress on a daily basis,' Obama argued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment